Plano, TX | Contract
This PM position will support a Client Integration project solution that feeds the Revenue Cycle applications and workflow. The project is focused on the back office solution and interfaces. The data integration solution is comprised of HL7 and batch interfaces that delivers patient data (preregistration thru discharge and follow up billing.) The Project Manager will lead a team to define scope, finalize requirements, and complete the development phase, integration testing and UAT approval thru to go live.
Local candidates required: Plano, TX
- 5 to 10 years IT project management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead small to mid-sized project teams
- Success leading multiple and concurrent initiatives within Software Development methodologies.
- IT experience in the Healthcare domain; either provider area, payer segments, or with Revenue Cycle Processes preferred
- Data integration understanding
- Strong customer-facing relationship skills (focus on customer satisfaction and changing priorities)
- Takes ownership in preparing and executing the overall project plan
- Ability to meet schedules and stay within budget
- Strong administrative project management skills (maintaining project schedule, meeting minutes, status reports, budget tracking, issue management, compliance within a project management methodology)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to adjust communication style based on audience of peers, client, leadership team, and/or hospital management executives.
- Ability to direct work teams, often consisting of vendors and/or client blended teams
- Ability to work with minimal direction.
- Ability to manage conflicts and drive issues to resolution.
- Proficiency with standard project management tools
- Microsoft Project, all Microsoft Office applications etc.
- PMP Certification by the Project Management Institute