Project Coordinator/Order Processing Specialist
Atlanta, GA | Contract
Order Processing Specialist
REQUIRED SKILLS MUST BE CLEARLY LISTED ON RESUME **IN WORK EXPERIENCE SECTION** (Candidates lacking required skills will be declined):
- MS Excel with knowledge of formula creation
- Aptean Pivotal eRelationship (Would be a HUGE plus - not mandatory)
- Queue Monitoring: Monitor various reports/queues which alert to needed role actions.
- Order Review: Final review of orders in Salesforce prior to processing to ensure order correctness involving removed service lines, and rejecting orders where applicable.
- Order Processing: Timely processing of orders from Pivotal to Salesforce ensuring process is completed in full without error.
- Service Disposition: Assign removed services to processed order which removed them involving applicable changes to status, date, and quantity fields.
- Service Line System Syncing: Timely transfer of service lines from Pivotal to Salesforce.
- Service Line Billing Activation: Assignment of service line statuses and dates as service lines are implemented.
- Issue Resolution: Work with sales, finance, accounting, CIS, and CRM departments to efficiently resolve issues.
Required Soft Skills
- Team-oriented drive ensuring the utmost internal customer satisfaction.
- Attention to detail to ensure every aspect of order process is accurately completed.
- Multi-system workflow and dependency comprehension and willingness to ask questions when needed.
- Efficient communication to accurately, concisely, and completely convey information to needed parties.
- Process documentation for future reference and cross-team training.
- Time management and prioritizing.
Preferred System/Software Experience
- Aptean Pivotal eRelationship
- MS SQL
- MS Excel macro creation/troubleshooting