Atlanta, GA | Contract
Job Description and Notes:
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
• In cooperation with other team members, executes Global Technology architecture governance processes
• Assist with weekly architecture reviews with IT Leadership, Enterprise Architecture, IT Delivery Group Leads, and Project Managers – including the management of meeting operations and logistics
• Review documentation and provide assistance for completion
• Collect and publish project architecture documentation
• Maintain architecture governance tools and templates
• Draft and disseminate communications to all levels of the organization
• Maintain awareness of sensitive information and exercise discretion when issuing communications
• Develop and foster relationships with Global Technology and business unit subject matter experts
• Monitor and develop metrics and reports for architecture governance
• Proactively work to identify, communicate and resolve issues, risks, and dependencies that interfere with execution or success
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work on multiple assignments, activities or projects as required
• Manage work load and provide assistance to define and prioritize tasks
• Identify process improvement opportunities
To be responsible for coordinating activities and resources in support of technical projects that impact multiple departments, systems, or work-flows with moderate to high risk and complexity or multiple projects simultaneously with lesser risk and complexity.
Key duties/responsibilities of Project Coordinator:
• Develops and maintains a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and all sites involved in the project
• Coordination of travel; globally
• Proficiency in MS Excel
• Calendar management
• Participation in Team Meetings.
• Coordinate meetings, including travel arrangements and expense reports.
• Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, presentations and tables.
• File all project documents (hard and soft copies)
• Responsible to track project changes and produces updated schedules
• 5-7 years of Administrative Support/IT project based coordination experience preferred.