New Hyde Park, NY | Contract
The Program Manager, Client Success, reporting to the Client Success Program Director and will be jointly responsible as an individual with the Vice President, Value Strategies, for operational oversight of strategic work efforts within the Value Strategies team.
In this role, you will help execute the appropriate structure for value strategies programs based on Client Success Program Management best practices as defined by the Client Success Program Director. Helping the organization achieve the goals of the Value Strategies programs by analyzing programs/projects/work efforts against clearly defined metrics, identifying and driving dependencies, aiding in prioritization of programs/projects/work efforts and managing risk across the multiple programs/projects/work efforts, their respective owners and key business stakeholders.
Responsible for Value Strategies:
- Develop and manage program documentation (i.e. milestone definition, task plans, risks and issues logs, resource lists, etc.) in collaboration with Value Strategies leaders and teams
- Ensure program milestones are being met by identifying and resolving cross-functional barriers/roadblocks
- Coordinate with boundary partners on program status, implementation dates, testing feedback, etc.
- Ensure visibility to and drive accountability for program success
- Develop expectations and success criteria/metrics for programs, as appropriate
- Escalate program and project issues to Value Strategies leadership and Client Success leadership, as appropriate
- Oversee development of change management plans and work with Change Management teammates to identify partnership opportunities along with change management artifacts
- Manage the process to prioritize program/project budget allocations and in conjunction with the Value Strategies Commercial Business Partner, track program/project spend including variances from budget
- Identify and drive synergies among programs/projects
- Develop and manage communications plan in conjunction with Change Management/Communications teammates
- Develop and implement short, medium and long-term goals and objectives required to achieve successful program outcomes
- Monitor program spending against established budgets and escalate any concerns to the leadership team
- Coordinate business case development when incremental benefits are identified and additional resources are required
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures
- Partner with Internal Communications to ensure updates are delivered to the right audiences at the right level of granularity
- Identify, monitor and report on the risks associated with the initiatives and take appropriate action to mitigate the risks
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally
- Collaboration: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate communication tools that resonate across levels
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities.
- Technical Skills: Strong business analysis, project and program management skills
- Focus on Client Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to exceed expectations
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear timely decisions
- Solve Problems: Assess situations to identify causes, generate solutions, and make recommendations to resolve the problem.
- Bachelors degree in business or related field
- Masters Degree in Business Administration (preferred)
- 10+ Years of strategic business analysis and project management experience
- The candidate must have a proven track record in operational effectiveness, technology led transformation, process redesign / reengineering, change management, communication, relationship management, strategy implementation and project management
- Change Management experience a plus
- Experience with packaging/pricing strategies, new product launches and Go-To-Market strategies a plus
- PMP or other relevant project management certification (preferred)