Product Support Specialist II
Phoenix, AZ | Direct Hire
PRODUCT SUPPORT SPECIALIST II
FULLTIME ROLE IN PHOENIX AZ
This position will be responsible for:
- Escalation point for the Customer or support resources L1 or L2
- Provide custom training for the Service Desk and L1/L2 for recurring problem identification, troubleshooting techniques and general product knowledge.
- Responsible for problem management and process improvement.
- Ensure CRM tasks are fully documented and resolved or escalated to Development within SLA guidelines.
- Lead complex technical and process improvement projects that will increase productivity, customer service, system stability, etc.
- Provide end-to-end troubleshooting of solution
- Provide root cause analysis and recommend solutions for advanced support problems.
- Proactively follows through on customer problems to ensure customers concerns are addressed accurately and promptly.
- Act as a Liaison to the other business units with specific focus on Development and Product Management teams.
- Work with the other business units to enhance its product line.
- Adhere to the formal Change Control Process; act as an advisor to the organization for change process improvement.
- Assist in running Beta/pilot programs
- Maintain individual education and professional development plan, including annual goals.
- Supports and adheres to company' s core values
- Performs other duties or responsibilities as assigned or required
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively with the customer
- Travel requirements can be up to 50%
We are seeking experience and advanced knowledge with Windows desktop/server platforms and/or UNIX, Microsoft Office products, SQL Server and/or Oracle database management and queries, Networking, and Scripting
- High degree of analytical skills; able to complete methodical root cause analysis
- PowerShell and .Net Framework knowledge
- Self-motivated, proactive, able to work under stressful conditions
- Ability to lead projects activities
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent communication, documentation, and customer service skills
- 3-5 years of experience working on or directly with a Technical Service Desk.
- In-depth network and systems/server administration knowledge
- Bachelor' s degree in electronics, computer science, or related field.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be acceptable.