Atlanta, GA | Contract
The Product Owner is responsible for leading the development teams’ execution and delivery of software releases for our growing healthcare platform. As a member of the agile team(s), you will serve as the customer proxy and work collaboratively with Product Management and others to create, groom, and prioritize the backlog so that the solution effectively addresses priorities and dependencies, while maintaining conceptual and technical integrity of the features. This role serves as the single voice on software releases with responsibility for the design, usability, quality, and delivery of a product or feature. You will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team that will enable the company to meet its aggressive growth objectives.
· Develop an effective and well-groomed backlog with clear acceptance criteria
· Work with internal and external customers to fully understand and conceptualize feature and work-flows related to those features.
· Elaborate themes, initiatives, and features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in an iteration of work.
· Prioritizes and sequences the backlog according to business value
· Create and manage the release plan
· Participate in the daily scrums, sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
· Accept or reject work throughout the sprint
· Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
· Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience
· 3+ years of experience as product/business analyst in analytics or business intelligence
· 2+ years in an Agile software development environment
· Strong writing/editing skills to translate ideas into actionable requirements
· Excellent facilitation, problem solving, consensus building, and issue resolution skills
· Self-starter related to tasks, requests, and documentation
· Proven track record of successful project management through on-time and on-budget delivery of planned scope
· Entrepreneurial mentality to tackle a variety of duties, challenges, and opportunities