Principal Security Developer
Arlington, VA 22203
- 6+ years of application development in Java
- Spring, Spring Security, web sockets, etc.
- Web application frameworks, Web Services
- Application servers (Tomcat preferred)
- Design for Scalability, Reliability and High Availability
- Ability to setup Performance and Load balancing rigs
- Experience in Unix/Linux environments for setting up build, troubleshooting, application deployment, performing deep log analysis amongst other general skills.
- Enterprise architecture experience with n-tier architecture and security focused.
- Organizational and communication skills:
- Effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical partners.
- Manage time and work effectively on multiple initiatives.
- 5+ years Identity Security and Access Management related technologies
- Source control systems, Git and Subversion
- Familiarity with Maven and Gradle
- Experience in unit testing, performance testing and load testing (familiarity with Junit, TestNG, mockito, etc.)