Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
The role of Penetration Tester, requires the ability to find, track, and ensure resolution of security vulnerabilities in various instances of our platform/product.
Our client' s Penetration Testing Team works hand-in-hand with product managers and developers in strong, agile teams.
You will take on deep challenges within the cyber security team, executing specific missions. Within the team, you will be responsible for helping secure & improve our various applications. That includes:
- Perform penetration tests across multiple web/client applications
- Track third-party license issues in our code base
- Participate in secured design/code reviews
- Work with engineering teams to follow up the resolution of each vulnerability
- Perform usability testing to improve existing tools on a routine basis
- Support cybersecurity incident response actions
- Minimum of one (1) year penetration testing
- Be able to conduct a full application penetration test
- Understand web applications, web services, public-key encryption, and network protocols
- Use penetration testing tools, e.g., Burp Suite, Kali Linux, Metasploit, NMAP, SQLMap.
- Participate in all steps of the secure development lifecycle (SDLC) – structure of the lifecycle, and educate colleagues about when to incorporate which secure coding methods
- Effectively communicate and work within a high-performance team
- Break down a complex mission into concrete steps for vulnerability assessment to ensure complete code-coverage
- Explain your ideas, designs, and best practices to successfully convince, motivate and inspire stakeholders
- Collaborate with peers, product managers and tech experts through the entire product lifecycle