Atlanta, GA | Contract
Responsible for payroll input, reporting, verification, and distribution. This is a highly sensitive position that deals with confidential information.
Major Job Responsibilities/Duties:
- Prepare and verify payroll information.
- Reconcile, input and verify payroll data.
- Upload completed payroll data for processing.
- Processes wage support orders and garnishments.
- Receive, balance and distribute payroll reports.
- Answer questions pertaining to payroll information.
- Responsible for all file maintenance.
- Coordinate with Benefits Specialist all file maintenance requests.
- Perform payroll audits as necessary.
- Prepares periodic reports of earnings, taxes and deductions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications/ Education Requirements:
- Associate’ s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred with minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience with payroll processing, timekeeping and Workday HRIS systems.
- Knowledge of FLSA and state minimum wage requirements.
- Experience with ADP EV5
- CPP designation preferable.
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel.
Other Success Factors:
- Self-starting personality; ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to work well with employees at all levels of the organization.