PMCS Specialist (BA)
Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
PMCS (Project Management Control Systems) Specialist
We have an immediately available opportunity for a Program Management and Controls System Specialist in our Atlanta, GA office. This position will report directly to the PMCS Manager and with limited supervision be responsible to set up, modify and customize project management systems to meet project needs, business procedures, workflows, change approvals, and client & supporting client needs; Build workflow and reporting into system when possible; Communicate to project teams and clients; Train others on the system including the development of training documents and use a variety of software and fully understands and leverages the functionality of each.
• Conducts requirements gathering and configuration work sessions. Documents results of discussions regarding project requirements and procedures as related to their application and use within project management tools. Supports project team in drafting project procedures based on discussions with project team, documented requirements, and contractual documents.
• Recommends appropriate technology solutions to support requirements of a program/project.
• Assists project team in selection of an appropriate project management control system (PMCS) solution.
• Contribute to writing of project procedures, particularly as related to use of project controls systems.
• Leads sessions to configure PMCS or other function-specific tools to support project requirements. May provide ongoing support to project team for configuration, adjustment, and reporting from PMCS systems on moderate to complex engagements.
• At least 5 years related experience
• Must have working knowledge of Project Control systems and/or Cost Management systems
• Must be proficient in process management
• Must be able to set for a DB project
• Experience working on large, complex projects
• Project Controls experience
• Experience with eBuilder or similar PMCS applications
• Experience with developing business process workflows
• Experience with Project Wise