Coppell, TX | Contract To Hire
As an IT Applications Implementation Specialist you will work closely with our Strategic Business Partners to enable business nationwide by providing deep technical support for our Core Business Application implementations and launch. You will work with our Business’ technical staff to assess their needs and address questions about product functionality in implementation and roadmap calls and during deployment. The Implementation Specialist will also assist our Partners’ technical staff in post launch to support day-to-day operations and ahead of new product releases, and provide insight to Partners’ technical requirements, new usage patterns and feature requests back to Business Managers.
• Provide technical support and insight during pre-launch, implementation and post go-live.
• Work with Business Partners to align the solutions with Partners’ requirements
• Work with Business Partners to present technical details of solutions
• Perform testing of solutions
• Perform implementations with Partners’ technical staff
• Provide support to end users and other implementation team members for post go-live.
• Associate’ s degree, trade school certification, or other verifiable experience in a relevant technical field or equivalent practical experience
• 1-2 years of experience working in a IT Applications environment, some exposure or experience with SDLC
• Ability to multi-task between projects
• Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multitask
• Experience interacting with and managing customer expectations
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritize based on team needs
• Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple deadlines
• Bachelor’ s degree required
• ~25% travel required
• Competent with Microsoft Office Product
• Basic knowledge and understanding of MS SQL Database
• Ability to understand and write basic MS SQL Queries