Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
The primary function of a Mobile Architect is to define the overall technical roadmap for custom Android and iOS mobile applications including architecture, development, testing, and deployment best practices. The Mobile Architect will maintain and enforce common conventions, standards, and technologies across the mobile team.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Lead a team of Android and iOS developers by adhering to the software standards agreed to by the development team and communicating the importance of good software design and development principles. Ensure code quality standards within the team.
• Define the overall technical architecture and direction for native Android and iOS mobile applications
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Completes Android and iOS application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; leading code reviews
• Updates job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Supports and develops mobile application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
• Knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, and Java
• A thorough understanding of mobile application architecture
• Experience shipping mobile applications
• Building adaptable interfaces
• Unit Testing, Automated Testing, and Continuous Integration
• API Experience
• Cloud Services Experience (AWS or Azure)
• Analytics Framework Experience
Bachelor’ s Degree - Computer Science, Software Engineering, IS or IT or related field required, or equivalent experience