Microsoft .NET Software Developer - H1365
Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
.NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - ATLANTA, GA
The .NET Software Developer will oversee the conceptual design and development of solutions to business problems. Full software development life cycle experience is required - from initial planning to final implementation. The Software Developer must have the ability to shift focus between multiple assignments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Architect, engineer, and develop web and Windows applications that solve business problems.
· Must possess the ability to isolate code issues and resolve them quickly.
· Provide mentoring and guidance to junior and mid-level team members.
· 3+ years of in-depth experience developing software in the Microsoft .NET framework - using C#, ASP.NET, WinForms, and SQL Server
· 3+ years experience with ASP.NET Web Services (ASMX Client with a WCF Service) and XML technologies (XML, XSD, XSLT, XQuery, and XPath)
· 3+ years experience using SQL Server, TSQL, and Stored Procedures
· 3+ years designing enterprise software using Object-Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD)
· 3+ years production experience with all included technologies and documenting source code
· Knowledgeable with MVP and/or MVC patterns
· Knowledgeable with Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
· Experience working within an agile SCRUM environment
· Light exposure to SharePoint (MOSS 2007 and 2010) architecture and implementation
· Working knowledge of software design techniques, including design methods using .NET classes and visual inheritance
· Expert knowledge of C# and ASP.NET Frameworks 2.0 / 3.5 / 4.0
· Experience using SQL 2000 / 2005 / 2008 R2, including Analysis, Integration and Reporting Services (SSRS)
· Minimum of BS degree from a four-year university and 4 years of industry experience OR 8 years of industry experience
· Ongoing technical training through continuing education or strategic consultants
· MCSD / MCAD / MCTS / MCPD certification is a plus