Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
The Master Data Management (MDM) Analyst will be responsible for TIBCO MDM project and production support activities in the information Management group. This will include supporting existing TIBCO MDM solution and new MDM implementations across the organization.
- Support the development of a multi-year roadmap to implement an architecture for a multi domain MDM solution that aligns to the strategic goals of the business
- Assist in the development of the Business case for new projects.
- Engage on Business Requirements and delivery for new projects.
- Support Testing process for defect fixes related to production support or project work.
- Work across various teams in IT and business to help define the requirements and drive adoption of the MDM solution
- Work with business partners to enhance the data governance council, its vision, charter, and monthly operations to communicate data standards, ensure a common business vocabulary, and leverage data cross-functionally
- Support the creation of a rollout plan for the MDM solution working with the business to define the communication, training, adoption plan
- Day to day maintenance and support of the application
- Enhance the Data Governance process and define the required solutions to support it
- Implement a multi domain TIBCO MDM solution following the SDLC process defined.
- Support testing team to help executing the test plans and test cases.
- Triage production issues and deliver the fixes on a scheduled time.
- Work with product vendor to replicate issues to get product support.
- Coordinate the support issues with offshore team.
- Ability to write SQL code to do some data analysis / pivot tables in excel
- Create reports from the data analysis to support business needs
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or four-year related degree.
- 2-5 years’ experience as an IT contributor at the enterprise level
- 1+ years’ hands-on experience in a data analysis role, preferably using a formal tool (MDM, ETL, Reporting, Data Analysis)
- Ability to communicate clearly and consistently across departments in written and verbal interaction.
- Self-starter with sense of urgency and ability to deliver continuous improvements; enjoys fast-paced environments
- Solid interpersonal skills, and an ability to work within a team to achieve goals.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance/debug errors to provide maximum uptime and customer experience.
- Demonstrated aptitude to quickly and effectively adapt to technologies outside of current experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work extended hours and adjust schedule and recognize the need to do so.
- Work with technical team, business users, and partners to help define process and system requirements and specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Strong preference for experienced with one of the following: TIBCO or other ESB tool or MDM tool, Informatica, Qlik
- SQL, Excel, Reporting tool like Qlik would be preferred, MS Word, PowerPoint
- Oracle 11g,