Jr. Java Developer - Pipeline
Atlanta, GA | Contract To Hire
Java Software Developer
Our client is a custom software development and services company based out of Atlanta, Georgia. Join this fast growing company looking for the best and brightest professionals to work with both Fortune 500 companies and budding start-ups.
Client is an Atlanta-based Software Services company that provides a blend of enterprise server and mobile development, as well as architecture and delivery based services. We work with both Fortune 500 companies and budding start-ups. Company offers the development and delivery expertise companies need to succeed and grow. Our software developers are top tier talent with skills in a wide range of technologies and industries.
Company is seeking software developers to join their multi-platform engineering team in Atlanta. As a software developer, you will join an agile team to design, implement, and deliver amazing applications directly to our clients. You will have the opportunity to develop for iOS and Android clients as well as server side applications while working with and learning from some of the best talent in the field.
- At least 3 years experience with Java and J2EE development
- Analysis of new requirements both externally and internally.
- Designing components and defining external interfaces.
- Implementing part of a subsystem or complex components, including all supporting tests and documentation.
- Maintaining existing code as required and advocating for improvements.
- Leading reviews and ensuring high quality of development and test activities.
- Prioritizing a busy work schedule to meet tight deadlines.
- Keeping ahead of emerging technologies and giving beneficial input during technical discussions.
- BS/Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent.