Denver, CO | Direct Hire
#Opensource #Agile #Futureofwork
Development is an ever changing landscape of frameworks and ideas and it can be a jungle to navigate, but the savvy developer can transcend fads to find appropriate tools to solve the task at hand. We are seeking out clever, dedicated developers who enjoy what they do. Whether it’ s interfacing with existing systems or pushing forward with new frameworks, it’ s a fun and exciting job that always leads to new ideas.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Flexibility to work outside of business hours as a release schedule requires
- Design and develop web, desktop, and mobile applications
- Work with product management to define user features and scope releases
- Problem solving. How do we make a task easier? How do we make it run more efficiently? How do we make it more maintainable and stable?
- Curiosity. What’ s on the horizon in web development? What’ s been done and what doesn’ t work?
- Communication. Ability to share your ideas and work with other awesome engineers in a collaborative environment.
- Understand the Agile development lifecycle.
- Experience with NodeJs, AngularJS, and Cordova a plus
- Full Stack Developer
- Experience with build processes and tools: Gradle? Gulp?
- Can you use a *nix shell?
- Scripting languages! Groovy, Bash...ksh?
- Understanding cross-platform compatibility and debugging