Java Software Engineer
Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
This role is expected to learn and improve the design and quality of products, develop financial applications; along with, support responsibilities after getting familiar with the application. Our flexible work environment will allow an opportunity to contribute ideas and code as we develop our new microservices architecture using Java 8, Spring Boot and Angular2, with work from home options.
• 2+ years of experience working with high volume critical systems.
• 3+ years of Java development experience, with common frameworks.
• 2+ years of Spring experience.
• 3+ years of relational database experience.
• Markup languages HTML, XML, etc.
• Unit testing experience with Junit, Mocha, JSUnit, BDD etc.
• Understand how the web works and can make pragmatic engineering decisions from that knowledge
• Expected to assist and take guidance from a Senior Engineer
• SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored Procedures
• Big data analytics experience