Rancho Cordova, CA | Contract To Hire
- Create and execute designs of new functionality as part of the software projects.
- Develop and unit test code for Client's Advanced Recognition Systems projects.
- Develop and maintain components, frameworks, libraries to promote code reuse, software scalability, and performances.
- Develop and maintain software applications features, for UI, servers, database applications, configuration and maintenance applications.
- Provide input to team members to help resolve issues and answer questions related to application program intent, data input, output, and requirements.
- Lead and contribute to team discussions including design sessions, code reviews, etc.
- Execute performance optimization and testing.
- Assist with software release and build management
- Assist testing and QA teams in setting up test environments and resolve build issues.
- Mentor and provide on the job training to new and junior associates
- BS degree or equivalent and minimum 5 years prior experience as a software engineer.
- Must be skillful with solid hands-on work experience in the following technologies – minimum 5 years’ experience
- Java v 1.5 or above
- Spring V 3 or above
- Hibernate V 3 or above
- J2EE V 1.4 or above
- JBOSS V 5 or above
- Shell scripting in Linux
- Jasper reports