Irvine, CA | Contract
Our client is an e-commerce industry leader offering a diverse, energetic workplace where you will find a flexible career path dedicated to your career growth.
This client is looking for an Instructional Designer with proven experience analyzing needs, designing, and developing learning deliverables for blended, virtual, self-paced, and in-class delivery. The Instructional Designer is responsible for the successful analysis of the training needs as well as the design and development of educational training materials. This individual will analyze assigned projects to determine learning objectives and design and develop materials for delivery methods including instructor-led, virtual synchronous, and asynchronous environments.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Education, Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Educational Psychology, or related field preferred and/or sufficient on-the-job experience.
- 5+ years of Instructional Design experience
- Strong eye for visual appeal and graphic design; including design for learning
- Experience with and ability to create educational audio and video, including script writing and storyboarding
- Demonstrable advanced communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Demonstrated proficiency with graphic design for learning (documentation, presentations, guides, self-paced modules, etc.)
- Proficiency with technology suites such as MS Office, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia Studio, Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)