IT Project Manager (Digital Experience) (Atlanta)
Atlanta, GA | Contract To Hire
IT Project Managers (Digital Experience)
Contract to Hire opportunities in Richardson, TX
The client’ s Digital Experience organization (which has responsibility for sales, service and support of customers across their internal online portals) seeks to expand the expertise and coverage of the current Digital Experience Program Management Office (PMO) Team with professional project management resources.
· Demonstrate a highly developed understanding as well as successful performance of core project management methodology, responsibilities, processes and procedures within the core areas of scope, schedule, resource, budget, and issues/risk management at the project/program levels.
· Proven track record of project management experience using the Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
· Project Manager will have a portfolio of projects in various stages of the lifecycle and will need to interface with multiple client groups (such as, Business, IT, Quality Assurance, Delivery, etc.).
· Ensure timely creation of pre-defined deliverables as per current Digital Experience PMO methods & procedures, and as prescribed by process improvement initiatives.
· Coordinate activities with Program Manager and Project Administration
· Track and communicate issues, risks and mitigation plans
· Work with the development teams, Scrum Teams, architects, and service orchestrators to document, track, and communicate change requests and help to verify the appropriate impacts are communicated to stakeholders
· Create and maintain scope documentation, product backlog inventory, change logs, and release schedules.
· Evaluate financials
· Develop metrics reporting from inputs such as project management status reports, Rally, WEBSTR, and PRISM
· Help recognize, solve, and train for internal process gap areas, and work constructively as a partner to refine and mature existing processes through a culture of continuous improvement.
· Project management expertise, including the ability to: build and manage a project plan that successfully monitors schedules, estimate/budget, timeline, and milestones for large-scale implementation projects; facilitate meetings to gain issue consensus/resolution; use good judgment & understanding of escalation procedures, escalation etiquette, and when to ask for help from internal leadership; lead and conduct project reviews and lessons learned
· Demonstrated experience working projects in Waterfall (standard SDLC) and Agile Methodologies within a project manager role.
· Provide, gather, and communicate delivery status and expectations back and forth from the Delivery Team to the Product Owner/Client
· Help to verify that Tech Dev UP deliverables are documented and Agile or waterfall recommended practices are followed
· Strong oral and written communication skills