IT PM II
Atlanta, GA | Contract
IT Project Manager II
- The IT Project Manager will plan, coordinate and execute IT projects according to deadlines and within budget. Responsible for collaborating with technology platform and business function owners to manage implementations. Responsible for all business and IT communications, project schedule development, status reporting, issue and risk management
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively apply project management processes and standards
- Develop detailed project plans with defined deliverables, milestones and communication plans
- Manage project resources, scope and budget to ensure objectives are met
- Report project health and status utilizing agreed project management methodologies, systems and tools
- Identify and monitor project risks and communicate those risks on regular basis to project leadership team
- Facilitate status meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’ s degree
- PMP Certified Preferred
- Minimum of 8+ years of project management experience managing projects through discovery and delivery phases
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including MS Project
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of Project Management methodologies and ability to prioritize issues with business effectively
- Demonstrated experience successfully scoping, planning and driving business development initiatives within a matrix organization
- Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail and ability to handle multiple changing priorities.
- Good teamwork, collaboration, and relationship building skills required.
- Experience managing ServiceNow projects preferred