Hybris Technical Architect
roswell, GA | Direct Hire
The Hybris Technical Architect role provides technology leadership across a multidisciplinary technical team. The role will focus on designing and delivering a Hybris Cloud e-commerce solution from ground up. This Architect will be responsible for delivering solution designs and documentation that conform to Hybris best practices and satisfy business and technical requirements in a cost-effective manner. This role will work closely with Solution Delivery and Business to ensure that solutions align with the business and technology roadmap/strategy. Additionally, the Hybris Technical Architect will work closely with key departmental, management and project stakeholders across the organization. The ability to collaborate and work effectively with all levels of management and staff within the organization is a core competency. Additional leadership and supervisory responsibilities include: training employees, planning, assigning and reviewing the work of vendor technical team members and timely communication to management regarding the quality of the solution delivered.
• Build a SAP Hybris ecommerce platform from ground up integrating with internal and external systems
• Develop past, present and future state architecture documentation for the solution architecture library
• Lead design and architecture discussions
• Architect, design and subsequently develop various commerce features such as customer registration, product catalog, shopping cart and check out flow, personalization, payment solution, and WCMS.
• Diagnose and solve technical problems related to Hybris implementation.
• Define and follow best practices to manage performance and scalability of Hybris solution.
• Review and approve designs across multiple disciplines for both internal and vendor teams
• Work with project leads to develop and detailed technical requirements documentation
• Work closely with project management to estimate and forecast resource needs, labor spend and project duration
• Keep abreast of industry trends and emerging technologies in order to evaluate existing environments, establish technology standards and identify opportunities to add value to the organization.
• Provide operation support and oversight for application performance and stability.
• As needed, rapidly troubleshoot and debug solutions and recommend fixes
• Provide technical leadership, clarity and direction for on-site, offshore and vendor teams.
• BS or BA in a related field or significant relevant work experience
• 10+ years in information technology
• Good understanding of Hybris end to end solution implementation and related integrations
• Strong understanding of core Hybris module out of the box functionality.
• 5+ years in a senior-level Hybris architect/developer role architecting/developing large enterprise class e-commerce solutions on Hybris platform
• Successful track record of designing and supporting high-transaction / high-availability e-commerce systems on Hybris platform
• Hybris Certification – Added advantage
• Proficient in Java/J2EE, Spring Technology
• Subject-matter expertise in the areas of solution & technology research, cost analysis, risk identification, implementation strategies
• Expertise in the areas of requirements gathering, diagramming & documentation, software / technology evaluation and selection
• Experience collaborating with departmental leadership to establish, communicate and maintain technology standards.
• Strong technical understanding including past development experience of N-Tier applications and service-oriented architecture
• Successful track record of managing both onshore and offshore vendor relationships to ensure that SLAs are met
• Excellent communication skills, including meeting facilitation and team leadership