Dalton, GA | Contract
- Analyze incoming calls to determine appropriate resolution procedure.
- Responsible for recording all pertinent information related to a request or incident and responsible for escalation based on priority and resolution type.
- Perform problem resolution based on service desk tools e.g., knowledgebase, servicenow, other.
- Provide initial troubleshooting support for legacy applications.
- Responsible self-training skills assessment based on individual scorecard.
- Provide good verbal and written communication skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Minimum of an Associate’s Degree and 1 years of professional technical experience within the distributed client environment or 2 years of related experience.
2. The associate must maintain a high level of professionalism.
3. Work with the public and vendors in a professional manner.
4. Knowledge of best practices in departmental field.
5. Use good troubleshooting skills to resolve complex issues
a. Prioritizing tasks
b. Decision making ability
c. Writing - Technical, Status Reports, Management Reports
d. Judgment in sharing sensitive information
7. Knowledge of the following areas:
- PC - Desktop
- PC - Laptop
- Handheld Devices
- Support Tools
- Operating Systems including MAC/Apple
- Cellular Wireless
- PC – Software
- Phone systems
- Networking devices (routers, switches etc.)