Help Desk Specialist
Alpharetta, GA | Direct Hire
Help Desk Specialist
The person in this position is responsible for providing technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. You will be considered the company’ s front line to thevalued customer base and you will solve basic technical problems and provide support for the proprietary software platform. The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the company.
As an excellent Help Desk Specialist you must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. You must also be customer-oriented and very patient.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance through the Zendesk portal
- If needed, perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information when escalating a ticket
- Follow-up and update customer status and information pertaining to a ticket
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
- Outreaching activities to our in-production customers. Based on the level of help desk activity, duties will include calls to these customers to offer support and upselling of our latest modules and services.
- Proven experience as a Help Desk Specialist or other customer support role
- Technically savvy with a working knowledge of web based software, office products and remote applications
- Possess a good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other technical products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered