Brook Park, OH | Direct Hire
• Manages all systems and activities to ensure that production and quality expectations meet or exceed all departmental requirements. Ensures that all Company-related administrative electronic forms, reports, and processes are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Serves as a program expert and resource; may handle escalations.
• Answers questions and recommends corrective resolutions to address employee and/or customer issues, complaints, and inquiries. Responds to and complies with any internal/external investigations, audits, assessments and participates in and adheres to corrective actions.
• Conducts data integrity reviews to ensure that production and quality expectations are being met, providing timely feedback and coaching to ensure performance metrics are being met or exceeded; observes employee demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies; conducts ongoing observations of program performance and identifies training needs.
• Mentors staff to maximize performance and potential.
• Plans, assigns, and directs/delegates work; appraises performance; rewards and appropriately disciplines employees; addresses complaints and resolves employee issues and conflicts.
• Designs, develops, and generates reports, analyzing the data to ensure accuracy and that the content meets departmental needs and requirements; compiles work volume statistics and monitors other relevant and business-impacting metrics.
• Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
• Establishes procedures required to standardize and record transactions and ensure efficient process workflows in an accurate and timely manner.
• Manages all Shared Service systems and activities to ensure that production and quality expectations meet or exceed all departmental requirements.
• Manages real-time volume to ensure service levels are met.
• Serves as the subject matter expert on employee transactions and acts as an advisor to the organization to resolve and implement functional modifications when necessary.
• Bachelor’ s degree in related human resources discipline or equivalent education, HR certifications and work experience.
• Generally requires 6-9 years related experience in Human Resources, Payroll, HRIS or HR Shared Services function.
• Exceptional organizational leadership skills and customer service orientation.
• Demonstrated capabilities in developing and leveraging metrics to guide operational effectiveness.
• Demonstrated consultative skills in a large corporate environment.
• Demonstrated project management and implementation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to establish and manage relationships at all levels.
• Comprehensive HR subject matter expertise in the areas of HR administration, benefits, payroll, communications, HRIS, and shared service delivery.
• Demonstrated ability to see detail as well as big picture and recognize impact that a new idea or project could potentially have on existing policy and procedure, goal or KPI.
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize workflow while making sound business decisions.
• Demonstrated process improvement and change management skills
• Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with demonstrated presentation skills.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
• Knowledge and experience in Workday and ADP payroll highly desirable.