Atlanta, GA | Contract
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide HR service support for HR processes, policies, employee life cycle, and employee inquiries.
- Coordination of the employee life cycle: onboarding, off boarding and employment changes
- HRIS systems maintenance: applicant tracking, payroll, human capital management, sales, time and attendance, employee files, background checks, e-verify
- HR Service Center customer service phone and inbox management
- Employee central point of contact for policy, procedure, payroll, benefits inquiries
- Processing of unemployment claims
- Verification of employment claims and general informational requests
- Benefits administration-employee inquiries, initial enrollment and annual open enrollment
- Reporting and analytics: daily, weekly, monthly and adhoc
- Intake and management of leaves of absence, worker’ s compensation and employee relations
- Liaison with HR Business Partners, Business Leadership, Employees, HR Centers of Excellence
- Time and attendance processing
- Maintenance, reporting and communication of sales specific initiatives: buyouts, refer to win, jumpstart, toteboard
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Accountable for developing a basic knowledge of products, procedures and technologies of the Human Resource Department and Specific State Employment Law.
- Other job-related duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Bachelor’ s Degree and/or 3 to 5 years related experience.
Skills and abilities needed:
- Experience with ATS, HR and/or Payroll platforms.
- Proficiency with all Windows products.
- Collaborative work style and ability to work within a deadline oriented, fast paced, fluid team environment.
- Excellent coordination, organization and communication skills with internal and external partners.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong consideration for proven leadership skills.