Full-stack Software Engineer
Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
Our passion is building fantastic (and award winning**) products. Working here will provide you with an amazing work environment.
- Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
- Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop and 27? Apple Cinema Display
- Open, fun and comfortable workspace (no cubes!)
- We have an in-office Barista and coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
- 75? Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
- Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
- We have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs our automated tests!
- Ping-pong table, Corn-hole boards, and Nintendo 64 (bring your A game!)
- Be the DJ with Sonos & Jambox speakers throughout the office
- Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office
We’re quickly growing both our business and our team and need to fill multiple roles (Mid and Senior) on our roster with developers that are passionate about programming and building an amazing product. We need your help both scaling our existing system and building it to enable our vision - Fun, flexible, and memorable!
Skills & Requirements
- You love live events!
- You’re passionate about technology and you want to use and build innovative products
- You have 2+ years with an object oriented language and a solid understanding of fundamental concepts
- You know SQL and general best-practices for accessing a database
Nice to have:
- Groovy & Grails, Spring, or other JVM language (Java, Scala, etc.)
- Experience with (HTML5, Backbone, Sass)
- You’re a full-stack developer (Work with front-end, back-end services, and data stores – no sweat!)
- Experience using Cloud Platforms (i.e. EC2, Heroku, etc)
- Mobile (iOS or Android)