Full Stack Developer
Plano, TX | Direct Hire
Our Full Stack Developer will be a key member of an experienced Product Development team, making contributions across our entire product technology stack, with an emphasis on test-driven, front-end web application development.
As a member of our team, you will get in on the ground floor of one of the most exciting and revolutionary ideas in customer loyalty.
• Create unit and integration tests to achieve an adequate level of code coverage
• Follow our adopted best practices for designing, coding, testing, logging, building and deploying applications with Jenkins across all our environments
• Monitor and improve the scalability, performance and durability of existing services
• Be self-directed and able to prioritize your own workload
• Strive for an excellent end-user experience at every step of the way
• 3+ years of experience designing, developing and supporting front-end applications and back-end services across multiple environments, including production
• Strong software engineering background gained through a Computer Science curriculum or equivalent experience
• Experience developing front-end web applications with modern libraries and frameworks, such as AngularJS, Bootstrap, React, Backbone, etc.
• Experience building and consuming REST services with C#, ASP.NET Web API and Node.js
• Experience utilizing testing frameworks such as NUnit and Mocha to implement and deliver high-quality applications
• Strong background in relational database schema design and application integration
• Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a productive member of a fast-paced, tight-knit team
• Solid understanding of test driven development and Continuous Integration and Deployment
• A great work ethic and the ability to consistently deliver high quality work
• Experience administrating, developing, and deploying with Linux servers, as well as, Amazon Web Services
• Experience developing mobile applications
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 year(s): Designing/Developing/Supporting front-end applications
- Some college or better.
- Associates or better.
- Bachelors or better.
Licenses & Certifications
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility