Fiserv Script Developer
Irving, TX | Direct Hire
The Fiserv Script Developer I is responsible for building Fiserv scripts using Fiserv’ s Script Writer tool. The Script Developer will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers, and business resources to provide high-quality and high performance solutions.
- Support existing and build new solutions with Fiserv Script Writer
- Review, analyze, and modify functionality including installing, encoding, debugging, and testing.
- Conduct peer reviews, provide guidance, suggest & implement best practices and techniques.
- Document all new and existing Fiserv Scripts
- Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control (TFS) and process documentation
- Participate in/lead special projects as assigned and provide development support for areas outside of Fiserv Scripting as needed.
- Current experience in the Fiserv/MortgageServ application
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field is preferred.