Financial/BI Analyst- legal
Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
The Financial/BI Analyst develops, maintains and troubleshoots BI environment, which is built on Microsoft’ s SQL Server Analysis Server (SSAS) technology and our custom data warehouse, which consists primarily of data from Aderant financial database. The Analyst also supports and maintains Aderant Expert system and the server applications that integrate with the Aderant solution, including – work with Docudraft bill formats, and/or ad-hoc queries, custom reports, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain and modify cube dimensions, calculations and measures using SQL Server Analysis Services
- Develop SQL queries to pull data from the Aderant database into the data warehouse
- Troubleshoot and modify reports and their underlying stored procedures using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Create and maintain data feeds to integrate Aderant with other systems using SQL and Generic Importer
- Provide data for ad hoc requests from the Accounting, Finance, Revenue Management, Human Resources and Marketing teams
- Provide support for ancillary systems that integrate with Aderant, including: Equitrac; LegalKey Workflow; Expert Image; Chrome River; ARCS; Prebill Manager
Skills & Competencies
- Analytical thinker with strong interpersonal and communication skills essential
- Must be a problem-solver
- Able to manage simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment while meeting strict deadlines
Qualifications & Prior Experience
B.A. information systems, computer science or related field. Minimum 4 years’ experience supporting and customizing financial systems. Experience with SSAS is strongly preferred. Preferably, Aderant database experience (including Docudraft bill formatting) but experience with Elite is acceptable. High degree of familiarity with financial system database structure. In-depth and broad understanding of and experience supporting applications and databases. Commitment to deadlines and willingness to meet the needs of a 24x7 environment. Strong understanding and experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and .NET development a plus.