FP&A Sr Analyst
Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
• Generate various financial analyses reports.
• Assist in the preparation of strategic plan, annual budget, and forecasting.
• Assist with financial reporting using SAP, Hyperion and Cognos Controller
• Support internal/external audit requirements on a quarterly/annual basis.
• Perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting to the executive leadership team.
• Leverage various software tools to provide flexible reporting and create processes for efficiency and consistency.
• Develop and update meaningful metrics and reporting tools that can facilitate decision-making.
• Support reporting to prepare leadership team for executive management meetings
• Prepare and maintain process documentation.
• Prepare and post Journal Entries for Month-End close
• Reconcile Balance Sheet Accounts
• Reconcile and understand intercompany and intracompany accounting and transactions
• Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
• Hands-on financial professional that possesses outstanding technical, analytical, communication, and
• Ability to work in an organized, detailed manner under tight deadlines.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel (macros and lookup formulas) and working knowledge of other Microsoft
• Business modeling tools with ability to learn Oracle/Hyperion, SAP, and other necessary financial
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work extended hours as necessary.