FINANCIAL SYSTEMS SPECIALIST
CALHOUN, GA | Scout
Our client is looking for a Financial Systems Specialist to join their team. They will need to have strong experience in SAP and JDE with passion for learning and growth.
- Administer, Maintain, and Control Global Chart of Accounts.
- Business Administrator, JD Edwards Financial System.
- Business Administrator, Winshuttle Financial Master Data Management Workflow System.
- Role swap with Global Financial Systems Administrator responsibilities related to Oracle FDMee, Oracle HFM, and SAP Financials.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Require Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting. Will consider Bachelor degree in Business Administration.
- Prefer 5+ years Financial Master Data experience.
- In-depth knowledge of JD Edwards’ s general ledger system required.
- Require SAP Financials experience.
- Project Management skills a plus.
- Winshuttle SAP Scripting a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, Word, and Power Point a must.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group.
- Self-motivated with the ability to contribute and function in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Possess strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, interpersonal communication, and team facilitation skills to effectively interact with senior management, internal, and external customers.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, handle multiple tasks with concentration, speed, and accuracy to ensure deadlines are met.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret, adapt known methods or system procedures or operating concepts to new situations.
- Ability to handle sensitive situations in a mature and confidential manner.
- Ability to coordinate diverse administrative tasks requiring exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities to produce a large volume of high quality material with meticulous attention to detail.
- Manage day-to-day requests for global financial master data as approved by business review processes via Winshuttle Financial Master Data Management system.
- Responsible for the accuracy of global financial master data to achieve the Company’ s overall strategies.
- Establish and maintain best practices and policies to confirm global chart of accounts uniformity across all financial systems; reviewing data for deficiencies and discrepancies.
- Prepare JD Edwards and Oracle HFM chart of account statistical reporting.
- Document applications business administration policies and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with administrators to manage and maintain appropriate access to financial system applications utilizing the Global Security Request System for authorizations and changes.
- Departmental support lead during the monthly accounting close process.
- Work closely with software partners to ensure optimal system performance.
- Propose and assist in implementing systems enhancements that will improve reliability and performance of financial systems.
- Manage requests and projects related to all financial systems.
- Work collaboratively with Global Finance teams.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Flexibility in work schedule to meet critical business needs.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
1. Accounting or Financial background 2. JD Edwards 3. SAP
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Winshuttle or other SharePoint based applications