Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
Location: Atlanta, GA
The Enterprise Architect works with stakeholders, leadership and subject matter experts, to build a holistic view of the organization' s strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets. The role of the Enterprise Architect is to take this knowledge and ensure that the business and IT are in alignment. The Enterprise Architect links the business mission, strategy, and processes of an organization to its IT strategy, and documents this using multiple architectural models or views that show how the current and future needs of an organization will be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner. The Enterprise Architect will also work with the Affinity Sports team to design, implement and test Web based sports application projects and support existing Sports web applications. Manage team of developers, engineers and designers to ensure all projects are running effectively and within the required timeframes.
- Recommends and participates in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture (EA).
- Researches overall solutions on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs.
- Conducts and/or actively participates in meetings related to the designated project/s, both locally and internationally, with clients and/or partners.
- Advises and recommends enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies.
- Recommends and participates in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long-term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the EA objectives are consistent with the enterprise’ s long-term business objectives.
- Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and up-coming vendor products and solutions.
- Collaborates with all relevant parties in order to review the objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with the EA. Recommends the most suitable technical architecture and defines the solution at a high level.
- Recommends and participates in the development of architecture blueprints for related systems.
- Identifies and recommends areas appropriate for further study and participates in any Proof of Concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption.
- Identifies implementation risks and analyses potential impact on the enterprise and on the achievement of scheduled objectives.
- Recommends and participates in the design and implementation of standards, tools and methodologies.
- Participates in the design and implementation of IT service management standards, tools and methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Transact SQL, Stored procedures, Views, Functions
- Working knowledge on IIS configuration and MS SourceSafe
- Maintenance, testing, and debugging existing Applications on ASP and ASPX
- Microsoft SSRS report development, Mobile Web and App Development experience is a plus
- Web UI/UX experience