Enterprise Architect - Financial Services - Virtual US
United States, GA | Direct Hire
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- The Executive Architect, is our client' s preeminent customer-facing technical role, unique for its focus on the customer technical relationship as well as for possessing industry expertise.
- The Executive Architect has a unique responsibility to support the business by leveraging their broad understanding of industry business challenges, technologies, solutions and competition.
- The Executive Architect partners with the sales team and leads the technical community in creating customer value propositions which drive our client' s market share and profitability.
- The Executive Architect will ensure linkage between customer requirements and our client' s ability to innovate and deliver new industry based solutions.
- The Executive Architect serves a critical integration function between the customer and the broader sales and technical team.
- 15+ years experience in an architectural leadership role
- 10+ years in the financial services industry
- Experience in retail banking delivery channel and payment technologies
- Extraordinary breadth of skills across the information technology industry
- Ability to communicate complex problems and solutions simply and effectively at both executive and technical levels
- Ability to quickly understand and execute on new technologies and approaches
- Experience with enterprise system integration approaches and tools
- Understand competitive and partner landscape
- Proficiency with Services Oriented Architecture, micro-services, API design and implementation patterns
- Bachelor’ s degree in a computing related field of study
- Experience using industry standard frameworks, such as DoDAF, FEAF, ToGAF, etc.
- Excellent management, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills