Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
- Enhancing the software development lifecycle by applying industry best practices, processes and metrics
- Coaching, mentoring and onboarding the engineers on your team
- Ensuring the career development, general satisfaction, and productivity of the engineers on your team
- Identifying future technical needs and creating plans to meet them
- Providing input to help us continuously grow and improve
- You have at least two years in an engineering management or team lead role.
- Academic background in computer science (BS or MS) or equivalent work experience.
- You have previous experience leading teams and driving them toward big goals and consistent execution
- You have professional experience working with Ruby on Rails.
- You are a great communicator who can succinctly explain complex technical concepts.
Additional useful skills:
- Previous experience at a SaaS or technology company
- Experience with Heroku Hosting Platform