ERP Finance Systems Instructional Designer
Atlanta, GA | Contract
ERP Instructional Designer:
The Finance Systems Instructional Designer develops eLearning and classroom training materials for mission-critical Finance system (Oracle R12) and associated business processes. The Finance Systems Instructional Designer collaborates with all levels of the project team to develop comprehensive learning solutions geared to the needs of a geographically dispersed audience.
- Develop eLearning and leader-led training in support of a mission-critical, fast-paced Oracle R12 Finance systems integration project.
- Create additional materials including simulations, participant guides, classroom data sheets, and quick reference cards.
- Participate in iterative rapid design, development and prototyping sessions with Finance Training team (modified SAM/Agile model).
- Minimum of five years’ experience developing training and performance support content for an ERP implementation – two years working with Finance-related content.
- Storyline exp version 2 or newest release 360 required or equivalent Oracle Exp required.
- Strong collaboration skills, with the ability to partner with technical and managerial stakeholders at all levels of the project.
- Capable of independently researching, analyzing and pulling information from legacy training materials, current requirements and design documents, test scripts and other resources prior to engaging subject matter experts or business process owners.
- Tools: Storyline, Photoshop or equivalent image editor, MS Office, SharePoint or similar content management system. Preferred: Captivate, Camtasia
- Education: 4-year degree in a related field preferred.