Digital Omni-Channel Solutions Lead
Fort Worth, TX | Contract To Hire
The Digital Omni-Channel Solutions Lead is responsible for defining channel specific digital solutions and capabilities across voice, mobile, desktop, social, email, text and search driving an easy to use, efficient and effective omni-channel experience across all lines of business. The goal being to better enable more timely and accurate personalized communications and transactional capabilities to prospects, clients and advisors across channels of user choice.
The desired candidate will accomplish this by collaborating with other business and technology owners to build coalition around a solutions and capability innovation roadmap, ultimately to develop a unified customer experience, drive business objectives forward and keep the company on the forefront of the rapidly-changing technology landscape.
The successful candidate is outcome-focused and has a leadership style that fosters teamwork. In addition to being a seasoned, well trained professional, the successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with the ability to inspire confidence from, and to collaborate closely with technology leaders and internal stakeholders.
Engage closely with cross-functional stakeholders to define roadmaps for various lines of business that meets business, field advisor and end client needs, while meeting critical deadlines and budget constraints;
- Define initiatives and rationalize benefits for new channel features and optimization of existing ones across (omni-channel) and within channels;
- Integrate data analytics, experience metrics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, and company goals to drive prioritization of digital initiatives;
- Understand, manage, and communicate prioritization of features, with a mind toward user and business benefits and tradeoffs;
- Manage cross-impacted initiatives and stakeholder communications to ensure alignment and successful delivery;
- Work within corporate governance and systems development life cycle;
- Take a lead role in designing and executing soft launches, collaborating with design, technology, operations, and marketing teams to drive new initiatives;
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a diverse audiences via compelling presentations.
- BA required; MBA or MS or equivalent preferred.
- 10-12+ years of digital solutions and capabilities (digital product management) or relevant experience as well as record of individual technical achievement;
- Strong experience in project, program and portfolio management;
- Strong knowledge in digital and omni-channel customer (client and advisor) engagement capabilities and solutions;
- “ Agile” systems development experience a plus;
- Financial services industry experience or other highly regulated industry experience a plus;
- Successfully supported strategic digital and/or omni-channel sales and marketing capabilities implementation in another company.
Knowledge, Skills, Behavioral and Technical Competencies
- Comprehensive experience associated with all aspects of sales, marketing and service functions;
- Strong understanding of digital marketing platforms, social media, email, search engine optimization, texting, instant messaging, content management, commerce cloud computing, and mobility;
- Understands the nuances of designing and developing for web, mobile, social, voice, bots, and artificial intelligence solutions to create new business models that improve the client experience as well as grow the business;
- Exposure to gamification techniques a plus;
- Skilled in UX/UI disciplines a plus;
- Solid analytical and organization skills;
- Strong leadership, team building and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to collaborate across multiple departments and lead by influence in a matrix organization;
- A strong and empathetic listener, able to engage with others verbally in a range of styles and contexts;
- A strategic and critical thinker with enough attention to detail who regularly seeks innovative solutions to complex business/technical issues;
- Is data driven and comfortable using data to drive decisions and rally support;
- A high energy, results-oriented leader and self-starter with little supervision required;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills;
- Willingness to travel to the Field to better understand their needs;