Irving, TX | Direct Hire
Position will be the sole point of contact and first line of support for all business units in a large automotive dealership (100+ users/pc’ s)
- Use and maintain PC imaging solution (Microsoft MDT)
- Troubleshoot user issues related to – account issues, software problems, printing, etc
- Assist server/network team with troubleshooting local issues if needed
- Install equipment (Desktops, printers, scanners, monitors) as needed
- Look for issues to solve in the environment by interacting with various business unit members daily
- Troubleshooting issues with Windows 7 and 10, Office 2010/2013, various business websites and software.
- Managing user accounts, group assignments and troubleshooting group policy objects in regards to local computers and users in active directory.
- On call one weekend every two months, covering business units remotely via phone and email.
- Occasionally speak in front of small groups of management users and present relevant details about upcoming projects, major issues still being resolved, etc.
- Other duties as assigned that are essential to function of IT in the dealership/company