Data Visualization Specialist
Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
Data Visualization Specialist?
We are looking for an extremely bright, Business Intelligence developer that loves the idea of building something new! We are on the cutting edge, utilizing the Amazon Web Services platform along with DynamoDB, Kensis Firehose, S3 and Redshift. We are embarking on a large-scale BI initiative that will require embedded reporting, dashboards and visualization. If that excites you, then you’ re in the right place.
- Develop customized reports from the database to extract and collect data according to our clients’ needs
- Develop complex SQL scripts, views and stored procedures
- Design, develop and maintain data visualizations for core product BI offering and customer specific needs
- SQL tuning and data profiling
- Assists in creating and maintaining a stable, efficient, and high-performance analytic and reporting platform, provide support for analytical tools
- 5+ years’ experience designing and developing embedded reporting, dashboards and visualization
- 5+ years’ experience with writing queries, views and stored procedures
- 5+ years’ SQL experience: data query analysis and optimization on SQL Server
- Experience with ad hoc reporting on transactional and dimensional schemas
- Understanding of both transactional database and data warehousing concepts
- Strongly preferred: experience with LogiAnalytics/LogiXML
- Strongly preferred: experience with PostgreSQL/Amazon Redshift