Data Mapper (Middletown)
Middletown, NJ | Contract To Hire
This person will be knowledgeable in the software development life-cycle, as well as be become familiar with the business environment. The DM is responsible for translation of business requirements documentation into data requirements and source-to-target data mappings.
• Excellent business oriented analytical skills and good oral and written communication skills.
• Understanding of Databases and experience in using SQL to profile data prior to mapping
• Familiarity with XSD’ s/XML/Webservices
• Collaborate with key project stakeholders regarding business strategy & releases.
• Development of schedule(s) across one or multiple AT&T groups
• Tracking risks and issues, including escalation as required
NON ESSENTIAL SKILLS DESIRED
• Obtain domain knowledge of enterprise business
• Telecom experience useful