exton, PA | Contract
The Implementation Specialist will be responsible for the configuration of accounts and products which includes: customer communication, configuration and analysis of data, configuration and analysis of third party integrations both internal and external and timely follow-up and completion of the account setup within a specified configuration period.
• Manage multiple account configurations through completion.
• Maintain verbal and written communication with all stakeholders involved.
• Maintain notes pertaining to the account configuration.
• Analyze current account conditions as well as client requests to effectively communicate recommendations and configure the account based on those recommendations.
• Gather all necessary information for account configuration from the client or their third parties.
• Configure and analyze inventory data in IOL based on client requirements.
• Work with clients and third party vendors to confirm proper distribution of inventory.
• Work in a team environment with the Engagement Team and Training Team to insure proper expectations are set and are being met.
• Must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate at all levels.
• Highly motivated self-starter capable of working in a team environment
• Must be computer literate (including Excel, Outlook & Word).
• Must have professional and positive approach at all times.
• Must have knowledge of the HomeNet system as well as integrated third parties.
• Must have excellent problem solving skills.
• Must have strong organizational skills.
• High school diploma or equivalent