Sandy Springs, GA | Direct Hire
- Completing Data lineage activities.
- Capturing Data flow information on central PowerDesigner toolset.
- Reviewing Data profiling activities with stewards in order to assess Data Quality.
- Identifying Data Quality issues, investigating cause of issues and working with business and technology owners to identifying remediation requirements.
- Assisting in development of Data Quality definitions, rules and KPIs.
- Performing ongoing monitoring of adherence to the Company’ s Data standards.
- Preparing or contributing to briefings for stakeholders
- Proven working experience as a Data analyst.
- Good understanding of Data concepts (Data Quality, Data modelling, Data lineage, etc.).
- Understanding of the main sources of Data Quality issues.
- Record of strong analytical problem identification, and solving, skills.
- Ability to quickly identify Data Quality issues and drive those issues to closure.
- Experience of extracting Data for ad-hoc analysis, using SQL or other relevant tools.
- Understanding of Data warehousing technologies and supporting Data mining tools.
- Ability to take direction and work independently.
- Ability to create power point slides to articulate data profile findings, DQ issues, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Strong communication skills, comfortable interacting with people at various levels across business and IT functions.
- Strong SQL skills and experience of project management and managed change processes.
- Excellent graduate level education, with a minimum 2.1 degree or equivalent in Information Management, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or similar.
- Experience of banking operations highly advantageous