Atlanta, GA | Contract
This position will work closely with the Global Programmatic teams to deliver key insights from our Data Management Platform as well as build the audience segmentation and work through the lifecycle of delivering these insights to key brand representatives.
Should hold a Bachelor’ s or Master Degree in Business, Computer Science, Marketing or a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience. Experience with DMP, DSP, SSP including knowledge of programmatic and the methodology of utilizing audience segmentation.
Required level of experience required:
Skills: Adobe data platform or equivalent platform environment experience, SQL, Excel and DB2.
Key Roles and Responsibilities (top must haves)
· · Ability to manage/mine/optimize large amounts of offline and online marketing data to help formulate pattern detection, anomaly detection for predictive modeling purposes
· Analyze informational needs, elements, data relationships and attributes as well as data flow and storage requirements including data output and reporting capabilities.
· Perform data studies and data discovery around new data sources or create new uses for existing offline and online data.
· Visualize and report data findings creatively in a variety of visual formats that appropriately provide current and future insights to facilitate future roadmap efforts.
· Conceive and design end-to-end mining solutions to support our data management platform while integrating the business needs and initiatives of our global team
· Create audience profile segmentation that supports current and future global marketing efforts
· Develop and implement data mining solutions that enhance our global and regional marketing efforts
· Create data sets and profiles that feed into a larger programmatic DSP solution
· Perform ad hoc statistical and data mining analyses
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
· Creativity to go beyond current tool set to deliver a workable solution
· Familiarity with database modeling and data warehousing principles with a working knowledge of SQL.
· Experience in different mining techniques to find associations, correlations, evidence, inferences, clusters to feed a strong data management foundation
Nice to have skills:
· Experience in brand management, media/marketing and/or programmatic
· Understanding of the digital marketing landscape including display, mobile, video and email
· Marketing degree or 4 to 5 years work experience
· Hospitality industry a plus
· Extensive experience evaluating, analyzing, and developing audience profiles (traits and audience segments) in a DMP or similar product
· Experience working with a DMP (Data Mgmt Platform), preferably Adobe Audience Manager
· Knowledge of Programmatic Buying, RTB (Real Time Bidding), DSP (Demand Side platform)
· Fast learner with ability to work well and collaborate with region SME and others on the team