Cyber Security & Networks Business Program Manager
New York, NY | Contract
Cyber Security & Networks Business
" The Cyber Security Business Operations Core Services Team aims at allowing CyberSecOps to maintain its focus on strategic initiatives and key programs related to improving the experience of customers and employees, increased productivity, and strengthened controls. In support of this goal,
Cyber Security Business Operations provides centrally managed support services which include:
• Financial / Vendor / Resource Management
o Oversee and manage the Resource Management Process, end to end.
- Responsible for headcount management, reporting, and processing of new requisitions? Manages the interaction with supporting organizations such as Human Resources, Staffing, and Sourcing to complete resource management related tasks
- Works with CyberSecOps Financial Controllers to ensure every action is budgeted properly by type and region o Oversee and manage the Financial / Vendor Management Process, end to end.
- Relationship management of 70+ vendors? Partner with procurement to drive Contract negotiations
- End to end procurement process from initial engagement to procurement system processing for POs etc.
- Central Point of Contact for tracking and negotiating renewals
- Invoice Management to ensure timely and accurate payments
- MIS Reporting? Aid in the Budget Preparation Process
- Manage Chargebacks / allocations
- Create Initiative Expenditure Proposal (IEP) documents o Escalation point for issues regarding Financial / Vendor / Resource Management.
• Metrics & Reporting
o Oversee the creation and review of daily, weekly, and monthly reports for CyberSecOps Senior Management.
o Manage weekly / monthly metrics and executive reporting across all CyberSecOps. Ad-hoc metric and reporting requests, tracking, benchmarking, key performance indicators (KPI’ s), operational, exception reporting, etc.
o Provide analytical support to CyberSecOps.
o Automate metrics and reporting.
o Support CyberSecOps with ad-hoc requests.
• Communications & Marketing
o Coordinate website and/or SharePoint support as needed. o Review / approve all communications.
o Manage communication and scorecard project progress
• Process Management
o Responsible for the engineering/re-engineering and oversight of operational processes that are common to all of CyberSecOps, and must be performed flawlessly to ensure the overall stability and security of the organization.
o Central point of contact for VTM Lifecycle Process
o MIS reporting and tracking for VTM and EOL/EOVS activities
o EOL/EOVS Planning
o Lead a team of analyses to deliver on all key process deliverables including optimization of reporting
o Centralize process execution, where applicable
o Manage the process in production to ensure line operations teams are compliant o Measure process execution to identify opportunity gains and additional opportunities
• Program / Project Management
o Manage projects and initiatives across the organization to ensure standardization while driving efficiencies.
o Manage relationship with customers and partners, ensuring sound operational handoff of products/services.
o Direct and oversee project team and mitigates internal/external gaps
o Manage dependencies with other initiatives and day-to-day operations
o Escalation point for project/program issue resolution
• Risk Management / Controls & Compliance
o Coordinate the Risk and Control Self Assessment reporting for the organization.