Atlanta, GA | Contract
The Contract Support Specialist is responsible for researching, analyzing, and trouble-shooting documentation, entering & maintaining accurate dealership information within the company databases and reviewing the accuracy of dealership information and products to ensure contractual compliance prior to and at the end of the contract fulfillment. This person will partner with internal/external departments to ensure sales contracts are processed with a high level of accuracy, perform quality assurance reviews prior to delivery.
- Contract Fulfillment: Ability to read and interpret contractual information received from Sales. Review & analyze said documentation for accuracy & completeness. Enter contractual information into company databases while meeting and/or exceeding department quality & productivity standards.
- Back to Sales Process: Review resolved requests and confirms if the resolution is valid. Troubleshoot and follow through until a valid resolution is received.
- Quality Assurance: Timely and accurate review of dealership information, subscription products, pricing, and business requirements. Determines whether the contract should be rejected and reworked or approved and delivered. Notifies the appropriate Customer Service personnel of any defects, discrepancies, and errors found during contract fulfillment, and reviews the information once resolved.
- Flexibility: Remain abreast of all the order fulfillment business rules and exhibited sound judgment when applying flexibility due to the needs of the business and sales.
- Problem Solving: Resolve customer or departmental issues by effectively analyzing the problem and following through on the appropriate resolution. Follow all issues from assignment to resolve while informing necessary individuals of progress.
- Decision Making: Able to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and realistic understanding of issues. Ability to use good reason, even when dealing with ambiguity. Use troubleshooting processes to effectively arrive at decisions.
- Swivel Chair Effect: Ability to swivel chair and process work items from multiple order fulfillment queues adhering and applying the appropriate business rules for each request.
- Change Management: Flexibility to adjust to accepting change by projecting a positive attitude and open and alternate thinking. This includes changes in organization, duties, processes, schedules, procedures and responsibilities. Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed to enable the department and company to meet stated objectives.
- Update Information: Accurate & timely completion of requests to analyze & update customer & contractual information in company databases, including dealership contact information, products, and pricing.
- Communications: Immediate response and follow-up to daily correspondence, including questions and concerns initiated by Sales, Dealer Support, Dealer Operations department members, Management, and other internal departments as related, providing exceptional customer service. Notify Regional Directors of pricing discrepancies. Work with Sales Operations to obtain approval where applicable.
- Processes & Procedures: Adapt to ongoing procedural changes and provide suggestions for improvements to current processes and procedures. Develop and nurture intra-departmental relationships across Customer Service to increase efficiencies and streamline processes. Keep other internal departments informed and up-to-date when procedures and/or processes change within the order fulfillment department.
- Customer Service: Work cooperatively and jointly with all BOCC departments to provide outstanding customer service to internal and external customers. This also includes the ability to work as a team and build high morale and commitments to team goals, and display positive attitude and willingness to assist where needed. Establish and maintain credibility and rapport in working with Dealer Operations, Dealer Support, Sales, and other internal teams as applicable.
- Product Knowledge: Requires in-depth product and subscription contract knowledge in order to fulfill contracts, perform quality checks and process cancellations accurately.
- Collaboration: Partnering with the Service Plus team members of the Service Consultant’ s Book of Business in order to positively impact lost business.