Cloud Security Architect
Alpharetta, GA | Contract To Hire
- 7+ years’ experience:
- Develop security architecture and guiding principles
- Establish platform security policies, standards and best practices
- Develop & build Security (both tools & processes) into the platform delivery standards
- Lead, coach and mentor teams to incorporate security while developing highly scalable, distributed applications involving Development and DevOps teams
- Provide leadership in security remediation activities
- Ability to position and convey security as a business enabler is critical to this position
- Strong Amazon Web Services (AWS) expertise with a security mindset.
- Must have demonstrated architectural & implementation skill sets to maintain, troubleshoot and deploy cloud security tools & technologies.
- A background in Network security architecture, IaaS, PaaS will be a plus
- Solid background in general security practices around IDM, IAM, SAML, SIEM technologies
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- High-level communication skills to successfully translate business requests to technology and security requirements
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively and ensuring follow through