Cloud Automation Expert (DevOps Engineer)
Atlanta, GA | Contract
- You will be part of the development organization
- Work together with the teams to build and maintain our data analytics platform
- Implement best practices for automation
- Contribute to the improvement of the platform
- Automate the installation and configuration of database tools and technologies
- Automate the process of creating users and tenants across our data analytics platform
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments
- 5+ years of combined experience with automation, scripting and/or Java development
- Powershell experience a big plus
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional work toward task completion.
- Development experience with Java a big plus
- Strong understanding of virtualization, provisioning (e.g. Ansible), Docker, Linux and Windows
- Understanding of agile methodologies a plus
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Worked in an Enterprise Level Environment
- Bachelor’ s degree.
- Minimum of 4 years working in a development team in a professional environment.
- Familiarity with Agile Development processes
- Minimum of 2-3 years with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible (preferred), Chef, Puppet)