Client Services Director
ATLANTA, GA | Direct Hire
Client Services Director
The CSD is responsible for managing the overall service delivery to several IT clients at both tactical and strategic levels. They work closely with Account Executives to service and grow accounts and relationships with clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Consultative Services
- Analyzes and assesses the IT spend to determine the client opportunity and build the business case; works closely with the account executive to present the business case and value proposition for the client.
- Reviews enterprise customer proposals or contracts and creates situation assessments and strategies for improvement.
- Works with the client to assist with RFP’ s; reviews proposals, negotiates and finalizes deals with vendors on behalf of the client or by coaching client.
- Presents and makes recommendations to clients based on client requirements, cost and quality.
- Manage Account Activities
- Responsible for overall client communications, conflict resolution and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Creates key account plans for current and newly acquired accounts; takes responsibility and ensures achievement for quarterly targets.
- Works closely with the analysts in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Anticipates obstacles and proactively modifies action plans as needed.
- Ensures regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Reviews all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Facilitates and leads client data collection efforts for IT services, contracts and vendor profiles.
- Analyzes client spending patterns.
- Extracts and performs detailed analysis of spending data from client budgets, financial reports and project plans.
- Reviews contracts and occasionally audits all aspects of vendor invoices for accurate billing against contracts.
- Provides leadership and guidance to the IT analyst team.
- Assists with training, coaching and on-boarding of new analysts.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities; handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Ability to analyze problems; resolves problems at both a strategic and functional level.
- Excellent negotiation skills; excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to meet with C-level executives.
- High level of general business knowledge/business savvy and acumen.
- Customer service skills and orientation.
- Positive, win/win attitude.
- Team player.
- Strong customer orientation.
- 8-10 years must be in Information Technology with a focus on sourcing and vendor management including 3-5 years in a management role (client facing experience preferred).
- Experienced and highly skilled in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.