Chief of Staff
Atlanta, GA | Contract
Chief of Staff, healthcare software highly preferred
- General management consulting background. Probably should experience across various industries and various service engagement types (business process, assessment, roadmaps, Project management, PMO, etc.)
- Highly flexible resources that continually ‘ gets things done’ and accountable.
- Will need to follow through on things with minimal input from C-level resource (the executive will want to talk each day and see things moving and results happening without a ton of oversight).
- Large priority put on ability to listen to input and generate almost weekly staff/executive-level presentations.
- Assume that this resource will be responsible for taking input and driving creation and management of longer-range roadmaps to achieve executive expectations
- Assume that this resource will have to interact with executives direct report staff daily to stay aligned on short-term directions.