C/C++ Embedded Software Engineer
Wilton, CT | Contract
Embedded Software Engineer
We are looking for C/C++ Embedded Software Engineers for complex semiconductor related work.
The individual will be responsible for key modules of the production software throughout the development cycle, ranging from specifying functional requirements by working with multi-disciplinary teams, providing detailed design specifications, outlining testing effort, to implementing the software and executing the testing steps to qualify the product, etc. The engineer will work closely with the team leader, the project management and other developers to create robust software that offers advanced architecture and fulfills the business needs.
Education -MS Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with a GPA of 3.5 or higher Requirements
* Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills
* A passion for programming and software engineering
* 4-12 years C/C++ programming experiences, with an emphasis on embedded system programming. Strong C experience preferred
* 4-12 years Unix programming experiences, preferably on Solaris or Linux
* Experience or proven ability in designing complex software architecture Clearcase experience